Text Gedik

Background layout

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

NIGHT ELECTRONICS Week 8(25th February 2013 - 28th February 2013)



Assalamualaikum w.b.t  /hihi

So this will be my final week undergoing internship in Night Electronics. Doing internship here makes me experienced my self on how the real working world are like. Being here, I can learned many new things that I could never learn in other places. Being here also, I am able to make new friends and meet new people with many attitudes that I never met or faced before.

A screen shot of Night Electronics webpage

In this final week, my task goes as usual, doing filing, updating service form number into record, answering phone calls from customer and log report into the system. Nothing changed, its just the work load is getting decrease  since it is my final week here. Most of the filing job has been past to the staff in this department as they must continue all the task that i have done from now on.

On my last day here, 28th of February 2013,  Pn Suriati has make a special surprise for me by cooking Asam Laksa for the whole Helpdesk department. On this date also, Pn Zurina Mohd Nor, my supervisor from college has pay me a visit regarding undergoing internship in this company. During the visit, I has told her all the great experienced that I managed to gain for the past 2 months being in this company. I also are able to trained my self to managed my time wisely as I have to come to work during the day time and at the same time I still need to complete my assignment given by the college lecturer during the night.
Service form that technician required to fill after attending a job
File that is used to keep all Service Form send by technician to the Helpdesk department

On this final updates, I attach several picture that I've capture during 2 months period in Night Electronics. Picture of great people that treat me more like a family rather than only a practical student here. InsyaAllah all the good experience, memories and knowledge that I gained will be use wisely in the future, insyaAllah.

Me with Pn Suriati and Pn Mastura
Helpdesk department member
Service Form that I need to check before filing it according to customer
There's time where I need to control two phone at a time
My workstation for two months period
Thank you.
/bye


A.S.A.R


No comments:

Post a Comment